Book directly on this site and save! Homeaway and VRBO are now charging additional service/booking fees.
Wild Dunes Resort Vacation Rentals on the Isle of Palms
Wild Dunes Resort is a family friendly private community located on the northern end of the Isle of Palms. This scenic beach community was first developed in 1972. The Finch family worked with Charles Fraser of the Sea Pines Company of Hilton Head Island to develop this amazing golf and tennis resort.
Tennis is abundant with 17 Har-Tru courts centered around a vibrant Tennis Center named as one of the "Top 50 Tennis Resorts in the Country". If golf is your game, Tom Fazio has developed two golf courses "Wild Dunes Links Course" rated one of the worlds best golf courses by Golf Magazine and "Wild Dunes Harbor Course" a gold medal winning scenic course bordering the Intracoastal Waterway.
With over 1,600 acres of lush coastal landscape the resort offers many outstanding amenities for you and your family to enjoy. These include the Wild Dunes Links and Harbor Golf Courses, Tennis Center, Swim Center (with heated outdoor pool), children's recreation programs, Sand and Sea Spa, playground, fitness facility and miles of bike trails. Access to many of the private amenities require a Wild Dunes Sports Card with some fees required.
Dining couldn't be better with options including The Lettered Olive, Hudson's Market, Sea Island Grill and Lounge, The Grand Pavilion Bar and Café, Sand Bar and the Dunes Deli.
Carolina One Vacation Rentals offers an exceptional choice of vacation options from one-bedroom condominiums to 6-bedroom homes overlooking the ocean. Many private homes feature elevators, swimming pools along with panoramic views. Wild Dunes Resort is a natural choice for you and your family and only a short 25-minute drive from downtown Charleston.
Wild Dunes Amenities
- Grand Pavilion Boardwalk (access after 4pm unless a guest staying in the Grand Pavilion or Seaside Community.)
- Grand Pavilion Bar and Café
- Palm Cove Pool (access after 4pm unless staying in the Grand Pavilion or Seaside Community).
- Bike Shop
- Tennis Center
- Basket Ball Court
- Sand and Sea Spa
- Crabbing Dock
- Village Shops
- Hudson's Market
- Sea Island Grill
- The Lettered Olive
- Duney's Ice Cream Shop
- Sand Bar
- Dunes Deli
- Morgan Creek Grill
- Fishing Charters
- Kayak Adventures
- Barrier Island Nature Tours
- The Harbor Golf Course
- The Links Golf Course
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pools. Many of the Wild Dunes properties are located within separate home owners associations. Those associations limit access to the pools to individuals renting within that neighborhood complex.
Access to the Wild Dunes Sports Pavilion Pool, Tennis Court rental and the fitness center requires that you are staying in a property that offers a Wild Dunes Sports Card. Sports Card membership allows access to these recreational facilities where some additional fees may be required.
Amenity Access (Daily Fee Required)
- Fitness Center (Daily Fee $15 per person, 3 Day Pass $40, 5 Day Pass $50)
- Private Court Rental ($20 per court hour)
- Wild Dunes Sports Pavilion Pool (complimentary to Sports Card Properties)
- Palm Cove Pool (complimentary with Sports Card after 4pm)
- Boardwalk Inn Pool (complimentary with Sports Card after 4pm)