Your Real Estate Specialist/Service with a Smile
Your needs, interests and objectives will be my top priority. I will want to learn what is important to you, so I can help you attain your real estate goals. Communication is important. We will want to agree to a system of regular contacts (whether in person, on the phone, by mail, fax or e-mail) so I can keep you up-to-date on the progress of the transaction. It is my hope that you and your friends will turn to me for advice on your future real estate needs.
- Active member of community
- Have lived and worked in Charleston all my Life
- Past PTA president, School Board Member, President of High School Booster
- Active member of Fort Johnson Baptist Church, Sunday school teacher and youth worker.
- Worked in sales as account executive for 27 years. Salesman of the Year 5 times.
- Volunteer youth baseball coach for the past 35 years.