Charleston Real Estate Consultant - Mount Pleasant Specialist
Working with both buyers and sellers, I know buying and selling a home is one of the most stressful life events. Your savings, hopes and dreams and your family's future are on the line. I do not take my job lightly when you entrust your future to me. Having bought our own home at the peak in 2005 and then investment property in 2006, I know what it's like to buy and sell in this tumultuous market. Even with the unlimitted access to the internet for housing information, it is particularly important to have an agent who can help you understand the local market, housing news and trends town by town, neighborhood by neighborhood. My clients say I work as a partner with my buyers and sellers from sale to closing so you will feel confident and informed about each step along the way.
- Accredited Buyer's Representative
- 15 years experience in Marketing Communications and Public Relations
- MBA, Colorado State University
- B.A., Loyola University of Chicago
- Involved in volunteer activities at Charleston County School District, Lowcountry Orphan Relief, and Alzheimer's Association