"Patient, Honest, & Accessible"
Born and raised in Charleston, SC, I still can't imagine living anywhere else. After graduating from the University of South Carolina, I received an amazing opportunity to work on the sales team at Lyle Anderson's Superstition Mountain Golf & Country Club. There, I was rapidly promoted to listing manager with a portfolio of over $42,000,000. I was later recruited to sell luxury condos in Scottsdale. My entrepreneurial spirit and strong desire to improve the real estate experience led me to form my own real estate brokerage called Raintree Properties. Over time, I decided it was time to move back to Charleston to be closer to family and get back on the water. I immediately knew Carolina One Real Estate was the company for me as we share the same values and commitment to clients.
I know that everyone has different levels of experience buying and selling. One of my goals is to make sure you have a smooth experience from start to close. Aside from marketing, one of the most important duties I have as your real estate professional is managing the transaction from an offer to the closing table. That means negotiating terms, arranging inspections, scheduling repairs, to managing closing attorneys and constant contact with lenders to meet specific deadlines... and the hundred other small things that arise throughout a transaction.
- Bachelor's Degree - The University of South Carolina
- Master's Degree - The Medical University of South Carolina
- Former professional golfer
- Member of The National Association of Realtors.
- Member of The South Carolina Association of Realtors.
- Owned a real estate company in Arizona
- Experience flipping property
- Has bid on property on the courthouse steps
- Experience with non-traditional real estate sales, ex: short sales & foreclosure property
- Extensive experience both first time buyers and luxury buyers