Charleston Real Estate Expert
I am originally from Williamsburg, Virginia, a city also known for its colonial charm and historic preservation. I moved to the area to attend the College of Charleston, where I graduated and received a B.S. in Corporate Communications. I bring a certain energy, dedication, passion, and a fresh perspective to my clients which simply cannot be surpassed. I am a member of the National Association of Realtors, as well as the Charleston Trident Association of Realtors. My goal to you is to make real estate transactions run as smooth and stress free as possible, and I guarantee complete satisfaction to all my clients.
- Grew up in Williamsburg, VA
- Attended The College of Charleston
- Resident of Charleston since 1998
- Currently reside on James Island / Mt. Pleasant
- Very familiar with all areas of Charleston